Lots going on in our beloved city this week! Be sure that the Medford Farmers Market makes it on your calendar! Please join us this Thursday, July 19 from 3-7pm@ the Condon Shell (map it!) on Mystic Valley Parkway for WEEK #6!! Whether you are strolling or biking over, popping in after work, or stopping by after Circle the Square, we will be waiting for you down by the river with fresh local produce and goods, great music, free yoga, and open arms for all your market needs!!
WHO’S AT THE MARKET THIS WEEK?
– sandwiches, chips, and cookies from Medford, MA
Polka Dog – all natural dog & cat treats handcrafted in Boston, MA
** Don’t forget to bring your dull knives, blades, and garden tools to this week’s market!!
Vendor Highlight: BOREALIS
A warm MFM welcome to Borealis Community Yoga!! Stop by their tent for locally authored cookbooks, herbal remedies, and gemstone jewelry for all you yogis out there!!
WHAT’S HAPPENING AT THE MARKET THIS WEEK?
* Local musicians Henry Cobb with Stone Montgomery & Syd Smart from 3-5pm Trail Mix from 5-7pm
* Community meet up with the Medford Family Network from 3-6pm* Yoga with Lauren from The Flow Factory from 4-6pm
* Info from The Boston Sports Club* Community Table hosted by the UMASS EXTENSION NUTRITION PROGRAM
HOW TO GET THERE…
You can walk, take the bus (the 94, 95 and 96 buses run on High Street), ride your bike (have you checked out the new Mystic River Path?) or—yep—canoe/kayak to the market!
Driving to the market? Shoppers park for FREE in the
* in the Condon Shell lot on Mystic Valley Pkwy/Route 16
* on both sides of Winthrop Street, near the ball fields
* on both sides of South Street, just south of the river
* at the metered and free parking spaces on High Street
Did you know…
The Medford Farmers Market matches EBT/SNAP
up to $20 per EBT card per week!!
SNAP beneficiaries simply swipe their EBT debit cards at the market manager’s table, and we match their total bill, up to $20 each week. That means $40 of fresh, healthy, and local food for a cost of $20, doubling shoppers’ spending power. Our benefits-matching program continues to grow every year!
Help us maintain this great program by donating here: