The Medford Farmers Market celebrates Flag Day @ the CONDON SHELL LAWN (map it!) on Mystic Valley Parkway this THURSDAY, JUNE 14 from 3 to 7 P.M.
Roberto’s Seafood, a local seafood wholesaler and retailer, is excited to offer you the freshest of catch at a great price! Roberto’s is a favorite at several local markets. Come on down and give Roberto’s a warm Medford welcome!!
WHAT’S HAPPENING AT THE MARKET THIS WEEK?
* Medford Family Network meet up from 3-6pm!
* Musician Henry Cobb from 3-4:30pm!
* Local band Juventas from 4:30-6:30pm!
* Yoga with Emilie from Borealis Yoga from 5-6pm!
* Guitar legend Shun Ng kicks off the Chevalier Summer Concert Series from 6:30-8:30pm in the Condon Shell!!
HOW TO GET THERE…
You can walk, take the bus (the 94, 95 and 96 buses run on High Street), ride your bike (have you checked out the new Mystic River Path?) or—yep—canoe/kayak to the market!
Driving to the market? Shoppers park for FREE in the
* in the Condon Shell lot on Mystic Valley Pkwy/Route 16
* on both sides of Winthrop Street, near the ball fields
* on both sides of South Street, just south of the river
* at the metered and free parking spaces on High Street
Did you know…
The Medford Farmers Market matches EBT/SNAP
up to $20 per EBT card per week!!
SNAP beneficiaries simply swipe their EBT debit cards at the market manager’s table, and we match their total bill, up to $20 each week. That means $40 of fresh, healthy, and local food for a cost of $20, doubling shoppers’ spending power. Our benefits-matching program continues to grow every year!
Help us maintain this great program by donating here: