MEDFORD PARKING OFFICE TO BEGIN NORMAL OPERATIONS AS OF JULY 6, 2020
Parking regulations will be enforced in all areas; Park Medford office to reopen to the public with limited hours.
MEDFORD – Park Medford announced today that beginning on Monday, July 6, 2020, its office will reopen to the general public – with limited operating hours – and that parking enforcement operations will resume as normal in the City of Medford at that time. Since late March, at the request of Mayor Breanna Lungo-Koehn, Park Medford had been conducting limited enforcement, particularly in Medford’s business districts, due to the Covid-19 public health crisis and related business and economic impacts to the community. With many businesses starting to reopen, parking enforcement operations will return to normal in early July.
Park Medford also announced limitations on in-person office hours, as well as health and hygiene practices its staff will maintain:
Hours of Operation
- From July 6 until approximately July 17, the Park Medford office will be open Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. – 2 p.m. Once City Hall reopens to the general public, the Park Medford office will operate on the same schedule as City Hall. We recommend visiting parkmedford.org to check hours of operation before coming to the office.
Covid-19 Safety Precautions
- Employees have been trained regarding social distancing and hygiene protocols.
- Signage will be posted inside and outside of the office.
- No more than two customers will be allowed inside the office at one time. Social distancing measurements will be posted for customers waiting in line.
- Staff and customers must wear face coverings while in the office.
- Plexi-glass barriers have been installed for customer-staff interactions.
- Hygiene protocols are in place for staff, include regular sanitizing of common surfaces, wearing face coverings and gloves, and hand washing stations.
To review Park Medford’s policies, updated office hours, and to see Medford’s general parking requirements, visit www.parkmedford.org.
Medford city services are available to all residents, regardless of economic situation, immigration status, ability, benefit eligibility, or religious affiliation.
Source: City of Medford, http://www.medfordma.org/2020/06/29/medford-parking-office-to-begin-normal-operations-as-of-july-6-2020/